I have always believed the saying that "Luck is when preparation meets opportunity".But this incident defies such sentiments.
This guy veered off the road at a particularly dangerous spot, just before a bridge that runs over a deep and jugged canyon. He broke through the guardrails and WOULD HAVE PLUNGED INTO THAT CANYON HAD SOMETHING NOT PROPELLED HIS CAR ACROSS THE CANYON TO LAND ON THE OTHER SIDE OF IT.
Take a look at the pics: In the first photo, on your right-hand side, you can see where this car broke the guardrails (where a bunch of people are standing) and where the car ended up.
In the second photo, you get a sense of how deep that canyon is.
Luck or what?
This first surfaced on a site called My Car Sucks. The guy is alive and well.
Previous Articles (Please Click On One To Read The Full Post):
- Obamas Secret Message To Mugabe
- The Facts Behind The "Firing" Of Simba Makoni
- Starving Zimbabwean Villagers Destroy 40-Acre Maize Field in a Land Feud
- Zimbabwe Monetary Policy Highlights
- Gono Refuses To Pay US$22 000 Debt
- Mugabe Explains Why He Won't Go
- MDC Dreaming, Say Zimbabwe Foreign Affairs Officials
- MDC Formally Agrees To Join Mugabe In Government
- Right Again! Budget Announces Full Official Dollarisation
- Tsvangirai Seeks A Face-saving Way To Join Government
- Mugabe: "I promise you I will never lose an election again."
- Mugabe Settles on Successor
- Why I Blog About Africa And Zimbabwe
- As Zimbabwe Talks Collapse, Dollarisation Now Official
- Grace Mugabe Punched Me Repeatedly - British Journalist
- How SADC and Mugabe Have Boxed-In Morgan Tsvangirai
- Mugabe Prepares To Arrest Tsvangirai
- 2 year old Freed From Zimbabwe Maximum Security Prison
- Jestina Mukoko - Real Reasons For Arrest Revealed
- Zimbabwe Approaches South Africa To Officially Use The Rand
- Zimbabwe Army Commander Demands Top Government Job